We are thrilled to announce that Brighton Music Conference, the UK’s foremost electronic music and networking events return for its 9th edition from 25th – 27th May 2022 at the iconic i360 pod!
This year’s event includes Keynote interviews Grammy-award winning recording artist and DJ Dubfire, pioneering UK electro DJ Greg Wilson and Secretsundaze head honcho Giles Smith talking about the renowned club brand’s 20-year milestone. The prestigious beachfront complex will host four Theatres, BMC networking Hub, Pro meeting lounge, and a specialised exhibition/tech and services zone.
- Over 200 leading music industry speakers
- Over 50 workshops and panel speakers
- Exclusive parties at the British Airways i360 featuring Dubfire, Sam Divine, Stanton Warriors and more
- Label lounge A&R sessions giving 1-to-1 feedback with label heads and many more
An amazing opportunity to network and learn about our thriving music industry from some of the industry’s most cutting-edge industry professionals and creatives from Beatport, Defected, Resident Advisor, and Toolroom to name a few.
For the full list of programmes and speakers, head over to BMC website.
The conference program will feature an insightful program of talks, seminars and workshops with relevant key topics to the industry such as:
- Marketing case study with Hexagon, How social media can help grow you and your brand
- How to work with influencers
- How successful indie labels are built and run
- The future of workplace wellbeing in the hybrid world
- Gender representation in Record labels
- Gen Z attitudes to raving
As if the above wasn’t enough to keep you engaged over the three-day conference, BMC also offers a deep dive into workshops and masterclasses including; Music Production, Djing, A&R, Remixing, Track Deconstructions and Social Media Analytics.
BMC also supports the charities Help Musicians UK and Last Night A DJ Saved My Life, a £10 charity donation will be requested from guestlist attendees. This makes BMC the perfect Summer warm-up event for industry professionals and music lovers alike to inspire and educate, with a focus on getting ‘back to the music’ all while supporting a good cause.
Limited spaces available. Get your tickets today!